Rates & Availability
We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful homes in the Dordogne.
BOOKINGS NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2021
To book at Les Bouchons please email us or call us on UK +44 (0)7717 570635 or France +33 (0)608 69 79 40.
|Date||Le Petit Bouchon||Le Grand Bouchon|
|1st November 2020 - 30th April 2021||Closed||Closed|
|1st May 2021 - 4th June 2021||£595||£1195|
|5th June 2021 – 3rd Sept 2021||£695||£1395|
|4th Sept 2021 – 1st October 2021||£595||£1195|
|2nd October 2021 – 29th Oct 2021||£495||£995|
*Please note we may be able to accommodate fewer night requests then the 7-night booking in off-peak periods. Please contact us with any requests.
Group bookings for both houses will receive a 15% discount when booking direct with Les Bouchons.
- Bookings and prices are based on a 7-night period and changeover days are Saturday to Saturday.
- Check in is 4.00 pm, and check out on departure day is 10.00 am.
- Prices shown are per gite, per week in UK pounds. Payment can be made by bank transfer to our UK account, avoiding any fees, or to our French account in euros (exchange rate calculated on the required payment day).
- A 30% non-refundable deposit by electronic transfer is required to secure a booking. We ask for the full balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to your holiday date.
- We also request a deposit for damages/breakages of £250 which will be refunded in full by electronic transfer provided no damage or breakages are discovered within a week of departure. Please note that we are aware that accidents happen, and should you break a glass or something simple it would be appreciated if you would just let us know.
- We include a welcome tray with basic cleaning materials, dishwasher tablets and toilet rolls. We also give you a supply of fresh milk, tea, coffee, bread and wine to get you started.
- There is a no smoking policy in place.
Le Grand Bouchon
- Fully Booked
Le Petit Bouchon
- Fully Booked